WOW, What a crazy 3 days...they seem to go by really slow. The food is good. Good fruit and drinks. They say don't drink the orange juice...it has side effects. But anyway my P-day is on Thursdays. Just to get that straight. Me and Elder Ware taught our first lesson today. ugh It was nerve racking you could say. Our teacher noticed we were nervous so he said a prayer. He is such a good teacher. Bro Winder (sp?) is his name. And our other teacher is Sis Thomas she is nice. Anyways about our 1st lesson. We taught some sisters in our district they were way good "fake" investigators. Really gospel smart...WOW! Elder Ware and I run when we have gym time. We run around the campus just to kind of get away...relax you could say. Tell everyone hello. I'm trying my best to keep up on writing.
I love you all, Elder Stetson Montgomery
P.S. Bai this is the place to find you a B-Friend
-Leanne
P.S. Bai this is the place to find you a B-Friend
-Leanne
No comments:
Post a Comment